ASIAN AMERICAN EXPO
COVID-19 Event Updates (12/31/2021)
Prior to entering the event premises all guests and vendors must pass our COVID check. Which includes:
Option A: Vaccine Card + Valid Government ID (16+ Age)
Option B: Negative COVID Test within 24 Hours
Option C: On-Site Rapid Testing (be prepared for delayed entry)
Additional precautions we have implemented includes:
On site Rapid Testing service at all event entrances
Signages reminding people to wear face masks (only remove masks to eat / drink)
Increased janitorial labor servicing the restrooms (wiping down restroom surfaces)
Dedicated sanitation team in charge of wiping down public dining tables and heavy touch surfaces (ie. door handles and stair railings)
Alcohol fogger machines to public areas
Emergency doors and roll up gates kept open during event hours for proper air circulation
HEPA Air filter upgrades within Fairplex ventilation system to reduce COVID transmission risks
Hand sanitizer bottles distributed for public use at throughout the event areas
We will continue to monitor and update CDC and Health Department guidelines
- All Guests must be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the event.
- All Guests must also bring a photo ID with a name matching the name on the negative test or vaccination record.
- All Guests (ages 2 and up) must wear face coverings at all times, especially when indoors. Face coverings are not necessary when eating outdoors 6 feet apart from other guests not in your party.
- Do not travel to or enter the event unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
- By visiting the Asian American Expo and affiliated events, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine
- Under any self-quarantine orders